Festivals & Events
- This event has passed.
Oceana County Fair
August 16 @ 9:00 am - August 26 @ 11:00 pm
Join us for Oceana County’s 152nd Annual Fair (1871-2023)
Carnival/midway open August 16-19. Fair activities August 22-26
Handicap parking must have a Dept. of Motor Vehicle plate or placard (window display)
Free transportation to and from the parking area.
Hundreds of exhibits, trophies & ribbons on display in buildings
Commercial building is open from 12:00 noon – 10:00 p.m.
Gate Admission: $5.00/person (Children under 5 are FREE)
Fair Hours: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Free Parking (Handicap parking must have Dept of Motor Vehicle plate or placard)
- Free transportation to and from the parking area
- Hundreds of exhibits, trophies, and ribbons on display in buildings
- Commercial Building open from 12:00 noon – 10:00 pm.
NOTE: Unauthorized animals and/or pets not allowed on the fairgrounds at any time except in designated areas only, with Fair Board permission (with the exception of leader/service dogs).
- Paul Erickson ~ President
- Carl Weigand ~ Vice-President
- Stacia Erickson ~ Secretary
- Cheryl Rabe ~ Treasurer
- 4-H Youth Building-
- Commercial Exhibit Building-
- Adult Education Exhibit Building-
The Oceana County Fair is owned and organized by the Oceana County Agricultural Society.
The 4-H and Youth Exhibition Programs at the Oceana County Fair are organized through the Michigan State University Extension Office in Hart, Michigan. You can visit their website to find more information about registration and regulations for entering exhibits and livestock at the fair, and general information about the Oceana County 4-H program.